Penetrating Sealer is an economical, no sheen, water based penetrating / impregnating sealer for all porous natural stone, tile & grout surfaces. Formulated to provide excellent protection. Perfect for very porous stone and tile.
Penetrating Sealer Key Features:
- Excellent stain protection
- May be used as a pre-grouting sealer
- Allows moisture vapour transmission
- No-sheen natural look
- Easy to use
- Water-based, non VOC formula
- Lasts up to 5 years
Suitable Tile Types:
As a natural look sealer for all porous natural stone surfaces (such as sandstone, slate, marble, limestone, granite, bluestone / basalt) unglazed tiles, porcelain tiles, clay pavers, concrete, brick, masonry, terracotta and grout. For interior and exterior use.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- If product is allowed to dry on surface, a white film may form. If this occurs, scrub surface with Aqua Mix® NanoScrub® and a white nylon pad
- Sealer will not prevent surface wear or etching from acids or caustic chemicals
- Note: Aqua Mix® Ultra-Solv® or Sealer’s Choice® Gold are recommended in place of Penetrating Sealer in food preparation areas or where maximum stain protection is required
Penetrating Sealer Data Sheets:
946ml, 3.8L, 19L.
Approx Coverage m2 per/L:
|Bluestone / Basalt||20-25m2||12-15m2||8-12m2|